Welcome to Environment Guide
Kansas Department Of Health And Environment Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Environment Problems: What Are They?from:
Are you wondering what environment problems the world has? Many people do not realize that there are so many ways in which the environment has been negatively impacted by humans and is now at a point of needing help. Environment problems range in severity, and yet, many of the problems are yet to be found. Take into consideration what problems are affecting you in your everyday life. Then, look to find solutions to some of those problems. On a large scale, small changes do matter. Before you can fix the problems, though, you need to know what they are.
Take A Look
Here are some of the most common environment problems affecting the country and the planet. These are all problems affecting the planet from human activity.
• Climate change: Global warming is a significant problem and it has caused polar ice caps to melt, taking the habitats of many people and it has caused a rising in seas levels. Many things cause this, but many scientists believe that climate change is directly related to the use of cars and pollution.
• Conservation: There is an incredible problem with fossil fuels, many of which are being used up too quickly. Other problems can be in the form of saving wildlife such as whales. Species extinction is a very real problem in many areas, such as the Amazon jungle where deforestation destroys so much.
• Overpopulation: not only are there more people than can be cared for in some areas, such as Africa, but there is also the overpopulation risk of not having enough places for burial. Overpopulation leads to rising food costs and starvation.
• Ozone depletion: This environment problem is quite significant as there is no fix for it. The fumes from cars and other aspects entering the environment has lead to a hole that is extensive. This means the sun has a much easier time of harming people.
• Energy overuse: Energy conservation is an important part of everyday living. Finding new solutions, such as renewable energy is an important part of overcoming this problem. In addition, finding a more efficient use of the energy available is just as important.
• Land degradation: Here you have land pollution and desertification. Soil quality is lower and there is a lot of erosion especially on the coasts.
Each of these environment problems is very real. As there are so many risks and worries for those who are living on planet earth, it can feel overwhelming. Yet, many of these environment problems can be improved through conservation and dedication.
Warning: file() [function.file]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home4/marcilio/public_html/sustainable/environment/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Warning: file(http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/feed/TextFeed.jsp?trackID=J3730476078&pID=marcilio&cat=kansas+department+of+health+and+environment&nl=5&page=1&excID=) [function.file]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home4/marcilio/public_html/sustainable/environment/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Kansas Department Of Health And Environment Specific links
Kansas Department Of Health And Environment News